- Supports T1, loop-start, CLASS/CMS, DID, E&M and ISDN
- Equipped with a removable power supply
- 32 built-in station ports
- Modular growth to over 200 ports
- NA-MICS Software feature cartridge which supports systems with up to 6 Fiber Trunk or Station Modules
- USA-MICS-XC Software feature cartridge which supports up to 10 Fiber Trunk or Station Modules and the functionality of integrated COMPANION wireless
- Base controller unit has no built-in trunking. Two trunk slots can be populated with either digital trunk interface cards, analog loop-start trunk cartridges or both.